Basic Tattooing Training
Are you talented in drawing and painting? Would you like to apply your creativity in an actual profession? Become a real tattoo artist by following the 6-week Basic Tattooing training at Amsterdam Tattooing.
What will you learn?
Among others, our in-house tattoo artist Roxan will teach you how to prepare your workspace, make a stencil, use the machine, create neat lines and apply shadows and colors. In addition, you will be taught everything about the GGD’s guidelines for tattooing. During the training, you practice on real models. No worries, you will be supervised by a professional at all times. We will provide you with tattoo equipment which we selected ourselves. This way, we can make sure that you will learn how to tattoo with the right equipment.
Before you can register for this course, you have to meet the following conditions:
- Minimum age of 21
- You either speak Dutch or are fluent in English
- You have your own drawings, paintings, etc.
- You have a strong sense of aesthetics and design
- You are 500% motivated
- You understand the importance of a hygienic workplace
- You are responsible and serious about tattooing
- You are commercially skilled and communicative
- You are polite and patient
- You are not a nine-to-five kind of person
Would you like to sign in for our Basic Tattooing training? Please send us your resume, portfolio, drawings and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.